How We Help
Why Should You Hire Julie O'Bryan, A Louisville Lawyer Who Only Practices Bankruptcy?
As our national economy continues to falter, tens of millions of Americans remain in financial distress. Bankruptcy is a way out of debt problems, and more than a million Americans every year file for bankruptcy protection. As a result, increasing numbers of lawyers are entering into the bankruptcy field. There are many law firms that will agree to handle your bankruptcy case. Choosing your bankruptcy lawyer is an important decision, your choice will impact the way in which your bankruptcy is ultimately resolved.
Before you decide on a lawyer and a law firm, ask yourself:
- Does the law firm have a record of successfully handling tens of thousands of consumer and business bankruptcies?
- O’Bryan Law Offices has handled this many cases over twenty years.
- Does the law firm include members of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the bankruptcy committee of the Louisville Bar Association? Are there any Board Certified Lawyers?
- Our firm’s lawyers are all members of NACBA and the Kentucky and Louisville Bar Associations. Plus, Julie has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy for over ten years.
- If litigation is necessary in my bankruptcy, will my law firm be able to serve my interests?
- Of course. Our firm has handled hundreds of litigated matters and will represent you too if your case becomes complicated by litigation.
At the Louisville, Kentucky bankruptcy law firm of O’Bryan Law Offices you will find experienced, knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyers. We have helped thousands of clients get debt relief. Consequently, we know how to recognize both the simple and complex issues that are potentially involved in any bankruptcy. We know how to legally protect all available assets and maximize your debt relief. Further, if litigation is required in your bankruptcy, our law firm has represented numerous clients in bankruptcy litigation. We understand how to prepare a compelling case.
Our Experience Is Matched by Our Commitment to Client Service
We know that the time leading up to a bankruptcy is not an easy one. We will be there for you every step along the way. We will answer your calls or return them promptly. When you have questions, you will receive timely answers that are carefully tailored to your individual needs. In short, we offer the knowledge and dedication you need during these tough times.